Charles G. Samaha
Daily Money Manager
- Since 2010, providing safe, secure daily money management services. Services include but are not limited to; financial management services for individuals and small businesses, reviewing and paying bills,maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of income and expenditures using Excel, QuickBooks and Quicken software programs, reviewing medical insurance policies and claims, reconciling bank accounts, organizing financial documents and estate administration.
- 24 years of commercial insurance experience. Responsibilities included but not limited to working as a liaison with other departments to create a seamless style of joint underwriting on several lines of business by cross selling.
- BS — Business Administration — Merrimack College, North Andover, Massachusetts
- General Insurance Courses — College of Insurance, New York, NY
- Member — American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM)
- The Richardson Company — Selling and Development & Management and Development
- Xerox Educational Programs — Selling and Negotiation Skills
- Organized and maintained complex insurance and accounting records for over 20 years.
Michael F. Hubik, EA
Navy Supply Officer
- 10 years of experience managing finances and supplies for various military organizations
- Comptroller of Naval Air Reserve Station with $35 million operating budget
US Department of Health & Human Service
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the Agency that oversees the Medicare and Medicaid programs
- Served as an Accountant and Health Insurance Specialist for over 22 years
Income Tax Accountant
- Tax planning and income tax return preparation for Individuals, Partnerships, Corporations, and Nonprofits — 20+ years of experience
- Trustee for individual and charitable remainder trusts
- Michael F. Hubik, EA Accounting Services